Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Welcome Back, WednesdayBookClub on a Tuesday!! WBC for 11/16/22

 Hello and welcome to a new WednesdayBookClub!! This is probably unusual for a lot of the newer members of the book club but for the peeps who remember this from the O-Deck years, this is a throwback. 




I know what you're thinking. "Is she doing this back Twitter is a time bomb and our fearless admin is boldly moving book club ahead of time? She's practicing how to do hybrid book clubs for the future?!" That is actually a great idea! But is absolutely not the reason why I'm doing it. Truth is I have plans with a friend and scheduling tweets is a pain so this!! I'm currently writing this on Tuesday night which is something I used to do all the time, especially during November (Glob, I've had to do Book Club during NaNoWriMo AND with a job, SMH). 

But enough of this, onwards to the books! This week, I've dragged myself off of twitter and making headway into A Midsummer's Night's Scheme. I'm about 50% in and enjoying it more than I did at first. The first chapter was really, really rough but now I've gotten used to the writer's style. I can't say if I like it but it's servable. I haven't read any of the books I've paused but I really need to because Overdrive is yelling at me about my holds and I'm getting antsy.

Oh, and I've finally finished digging through my bookmarks for book recs. I might go through again for the comic book recs but I'm undecided. 


What about you all? Anything good this week? If you like this format, however, let me know! Also, if you actually did read this instead of just launching into what you read, tweet a dinosaur gif and tag me in it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers