Tuesday, January 31, 2023

WednesdayBookClub 02/01/23

Hello and welcome to WednesdayBookClub. I hope you all are safe and warm in your corner of the world. We're kinda iced in until tomorrow in TN so I'm using it productively.....


Resting is productive, shut up



So I finally finished Keep Dancing Lizzie Chu last week. Full review here but long story short, so many emotions and it's good. 


This week, I'm reading Georgie All Along because I have the end of the week to review it and I've heard great things about it. I'm about 15 percent into the book and I'm enjoying it. Not much to report yet but I like Georgie and I feel for her struggle. 


What about you all? Anything good? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers