Tuesday, April 26, 2022

WednesdayBookClub: Sleep Returning??

 *Originally post 10/14/20


Hello all, and welcome to WednesdayBookClub! My name is Geesejuggler and I’ve gotten a whopping 2 nights of above-average quality sleep! Who knew that could happen?! I feel energized and just more focused, so focused, in fact, I remember to write this on Tuesday night. Let’s get started!




This week, I picked up more than I probably should from Overdrive but I don’t care, lol. I’m about 20% into Tristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky and this book feels like a gut punch. I’m Black and while I know a few African/Black myth/tall tales, I don’t know them as extensively as I do Greek myths (GEE, I WONDER WHY?!) It’s also powerful because I’m seeing a lead who feels familiar but new. I’m taking this one slow to really soak up everything.

What about you all? Anything good? Also, toss a rant to the Void-O-Matic. It’s hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers