Tuesday, April 26, 2022

WednesdayBookClub: Wait, What?

 *Originally 9/09/20 on Observationdeck.kinja.com


Hello and welcome to WednesdayBookClub, everyone! My name is Geesejuggler and I don’t know about you but “Wait, what?” has been my general reaction to things this week. I recently upgrade my phone and I’m just confused at everything plus *General handwaves*. But it’s also my reaction to what I’m currently reading. Let’s get started on book club.




So this week, I’m reading the X-Men’s Dark Phoenix saga. It’s weird, I’ve seen a few videos on it plus the terrible X3 and somehow I’m still thrown for a loop while reading it. Like, no one told me that this is when Kitty Pryde shows up and the whole Dude Gaslighting Jean thing confused me too. It’s gonna be an adventure with this. Other than that, I don’t really have anything.

What about you all? Anything good? Also, be sure to check out the Void-O-Matic. It’s gotten some new upgrades and a deep clean so it’s ready for your void needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers