Tuesday, April 26, 2022

WednesdayBookClub: I'm So Groggy

 *Originally posted 9/16/20 on Observationdeck.kinja.com


Hello, and welcome to WednesdayBookClub, everyone. My name is Geesejuggler and I’m super tired ATM. I need coffee. Um, something something clever, time for books!!




I have been wrestling with my new phone this week and with some personal stuff I’ve been going through, I haven’t read anything this week. Rant time: My new phone (Which isn’t really what I wanted but got because I’m broke and old phone was dying) is...Fine but it isn’t playing my music because some of it is old and as someone with a large music collection, I HATE IT!!! This phone is already dead to me, I’m upgrading when I can. I shouldn’t be fighting with it this much.

What about you all? Anything good? Also, don’t forget about the Void-O-Matic in the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers