Wednesday, December 14, 2022

WednesdayBookClub: 12/14/22`

 Hello and welcome to a new WednesdayBookClub, everyone! And welcome to the new format of WBC. Well, it's kinda the old format that we used to do on the O-Deck but potato, potato. BTW, it hasn't gone beyond my notice that Musky changing Twitter's character limit, it would make my posts easier but I don't want to support him so I'M DOING IT THIS WAY!

Anyway, let's get started!



So you all remember how 3 ARCs ago, I said I wasn't gonna do any more ARCs until 2023? Yeah, so I got approved for a book that I requested in JULY. So once again, I have 2 ARCs left. Oh, and a book I had on hold at the library is available. Call me Icarus for I have been slain by my own hubris, again.

I did finish one of them this past week: Pregnant at the Italian's Palazzo. My sisters were huge Harlequin readers (I remember them hitting the used bookstore and coming back with literal bags full of them) but in the years since I started reading romance, I've never read one. Which feels weird. It's like saying you love mysteries but haven't read Christie, you know? Anyway, here's the review but TLDR, it's pretty good!


Okay, that's it for me. Let me know what you all have been reading this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers