Tuesday, December 20, 2022

WednesdayBookClub:12/21/22

Tis the Book Club before Christmas!! Over in my city, the temperature is mid-plummet at the moment, headed to about 12 degrees F. While I love cold weather, that's um, a bit much but enough about me. Let's talk books.




This week has been a long one with some hard choices so I haven't really read anything. I need to because I want to get to at least 30 books before the end of 2022. I'm not too bummed about not hitting it because this year has been interesting. I feel like I'm finally moving forward and with that, book reading has suffered a bit. That said, I had an unfortunate moment on Twitter the other day and that definitely reminded me that I need to get offline more. After Thursday, hopefully, things will chill (HA!) a little

Current book haul:


Georgie, All Along by Kate Clayborn (ARC)

Keep Dancing, Lizzie Chu by Maisie Chan (ARC)

City Spies by James Ponti

Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman 

 And about 50 others but I own those


That said, am I gonna change my goal to 30 so I can hit it for my own vanity?....I think I am.


Anyways, how about you all? Any good reads for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers