Wednesday, December 28, 2022

WednesdayBookClub: 12/28/22

WELCOME TO THE LAST BOOK CLUB OF 2022!! Another year of Twitter somehow not collapsing into itself and taking all of us with it.




How did you all do on your book reading goals? Mine was reading 35 books and getting my TBR to 345 but I got depressed in the second half of the year so I'm only at 29. I'm gonna try to get to 30 but that's all I got. Admittedly, I also started the blog and backed everything up so I'm gonna blame that for falling behind too.

I haven't read much this week. Listened to more of James Ponti's City Spies before I got bummed out. I'm gonna try Thursday Murder Club today while I knit. Hopefully, I can find one last book before 2023.

I'm also working on my favorite reads of 2022 post too. 

What about you all? Anything good? Did you hit your goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers