Tuesday, January 24, 2023

WednesdayBookClub 1/24/23 Post-op Book Club

Welcome to yet another WednesdayBookClub written on a Tuesday afternoon. I got a root canal Monday and while I'm feeling okay enough that eating soft solid food is okay, it's Shark Week and I'm a sleepy baby. Now that we've gotten that bit of oversharing out of the way, ONWARDS TO TALKING ABOUT BOOKS!! 


Okay so I have the end of the week to finish Keep Dancing Lizzie Chu before my rating goes down. Now I'm not saying that I'm not enjoying the book but I have no tolerance for suspense and I have the attention span of a ferret ATM so we're gonna muscle through and get this done PRONTO. 


I'm also gonna try to lock myself out of my phone to actually get started and hopefully finish next week because it was released this week and I feel horrible. WHEN WILL MY EXECUTIVE FUNCTION RETURN FROM THE WAR?!?!


(BTW, even if I don't review these two in time, my rating only drops to 80 but it's not the point. Don't gamify things if you don't want me to be irrational).


Anyway. What about you all? Anything good?


No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers