Tuesday, January 17, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: 1/18/23

Welcome to WednesdayBookClub, everyone!! Anyone else being hit with this weird sluggish but manic feeling? Just me? Cool



I've fallen into a book slump. My stupid executive function won't let me read, even though I really would like to. It might be because I have my upcoming root canal hanging over my head. Trying to get my pre-panic out of my head.


Either way, I'm clawing my way through Keep Dancing Lizzie Chu. It's hard to enjoy it when my brain is so numb right now but I'm definitely noticing the skill at play and I have strong feelings about the characters so maybe that's it? Again, my feelings are in a weird place atm. I'm about 50% in and just bracing myself for more tear


What about you all? Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers