Tuesday, February 7, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: 02/08/23

Another week, another book club, everyone! 






I have finished yet another book, gang! Check out my review of Kate Clayborn's Georgie All Along which is a cozy romance. It's my first book from Clayborn and despite the weird brain fog (IT'S NOT THAT KING OF BRAIN FOG!) I really enjoyed it. Speaking of fog, it seems like I've reached a weird vortex where I am more fed up with people AND everyone's lost their minds a little bit. Like, more than a little. 

In lighter news, I picked up a new Erica Ridley's The Brigidier's Runaway Bride on sale and the first volume of Spy X Family and Deanna Raybourn's Killers of a Certain Age from the library. Hopefully, that will scratch the Old People in Mysteries/Crime itch I've been having. 


ETA: Okay, so I posted this Tuesday morning and woke up to NetGalley just giving me an arc of a book I wanted but didn't even know what happening plus holds from the library. Also, we have to test my nephew for covid and my dad is in the hospital, His condition is stable but worrying.  WHAT A DAY, HUH?!


What about you all? Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers