Tuesday, February 28, 2023

RETURN OF GJ!! WednesdayBookClub: 1/1/23

 I'M BACK, BABY!! *Cranks up music*



For those who might have missed it, I took the past 2 weeks off because my dad died. He had health problems but it was still a surprise when it happened. Thanks so much to MythBri and Nemesis Goldenhair for taking over for me during this. Thanks to everyone for checking up on me because I needed it. I'm feeling more like myself but it's still a more depressed version of myself, you know?

Alright, enough of the dead dad talk, LET'S TALK BOOKS!! 


This week, I'm listening to the first Murderbot book, All Systems Red. I'm about 30 percent in and I'm enjoying it. I really dig Murderbot's awkwardness and their desire to just be left alone and watch their stories. 

Hopefully, I can get back into reading now that I have time to rest and room to breathe. I still have crap executive function so I'm having to trick myself into listening to the audiobook. 

Speaking of audiobooks, I was recently looking at getting a Scribd membership for a few months. Money is a little tight right now but I think it might be good to help me until I can get back into reading-reading. What say you?


Okay, that's enough of me, what about you all? Anything good?


No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers