Tuesday, March 28, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: 3/29/23

Welcome to another WednesdayBookClub, everyone! Spring is slowly approaching, Twitter is burning down even more and it's time to once again talk about books. Let's get started, shall we?

First off, happy Pub Day to Keep Dancing, Lizzie Chu. I wrote a review for that in January (Glob that feels like forever ago) and I really liked it! It packed a big punch and dealt with a heavy subject pretty well.


  



As for reading, I haven't read at all this week. The mixture of menstruation, another friend going to the hospital, putting out numerous fires and following head over butt into Formula 1 racing drama, I just haven't.


Yeah,  F1 is random even for me. A fellow WBC-er (WHO KNOWS WHO THEY ARE BUT WILL REMAIN UNNAMED) started texting me about current drama and told me about the Netflix series Drive to Survive. It's basically the sports version of Real Housewives and unfortunately, I do love drama and cars so I'm in. I'm gonna try to get back into it this week.


What about you all? Anything good this week?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers