Tuesday, March 21, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: 03/22/23

Hello and welcome to Book club, everyone! Spring is here! *Opens window to an overcast sky and 50 degrees Fahrenheit temperatures* Okay, it doesn't look like it but it's out there.




Let's get started, shall we?



So last week, I gave up on Killers of a Certain Age. I enjoyed the characters but I just couldn't care about the journey and when I skipped to the ending, it didn't feel as satisfying/interesting as I hoped. I'm about 50% into Play To Win. I'm not digging the romance bit that much but still enjoying the book overall. 


So to pick me up from my other book issues, I picked up The Mummy Case, the third Amelia Peabody book. I literally started cackling during the foreword. I love this series so much. I'm about 20% in.


I'm not sure how much further I'll get this week though. A friend is having some health problems and I might be at the hospital with her. (I'm currently with her Tuesday afternoon as I write this).


So what about you all? Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers