Tuesday, April 4, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: 04/05/23

Welcome to WednesdayBookClub, gang. Spring is here in my neck of the woods! We have more greenery, some recent tornado warnings and my mom came home and found a frog on the front door. All we need is some lizard sightings and we're set.




So this week, I finished Play to Win by Jodie Slaughter. Full review here but TLDR, while it didn't fully didn't land for me, it was a well-deserved gentle read. I haven't gone back to Amelia Peabody yet but I'm gonna because Ramses is a chao gremlin and I love him.


I also downloaded the Scribed app for audiobooks this past weekend. I haven't listened to anything yet because my mental health was a garbage fire last week. Still, hoarding books is an accepting hobby and digital books count too! I just grabbed some random books on my TBR so I'll let you know next week how the app is and what I've started. 


So what about you all? Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers