Tuesday, April 11, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: 4/12/23

WednesdayBookClub, everyone!! I hope everyone is doing okay today and have had a good book-reading week!



This week, I'm working on some DIY projects at my house, including finally setting up my second monitor on my desk. It's actually inspired me to get back into writing/editing again so yay!


As for reading, I'm back into Amelia Peabody. I'm about 50 percent into it and having a BLAST. Ramses is a chaos gremlin and I love him. I love how Emerson is a sucker for his son while Amelia is just suspicious of him at all times. He's just amazing and these books make me so happy. I don't even really care about the murder because I'm like "How is Ramses gonna nearly kill himself now?". It's great and I can't wait to see him grow up. 

I'm also plotting out my next trip to the library. I'll likely pick up some comics but I don't know which ones yet. 


What about you? Any good reads this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers