Tuesday, April 25, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: Happy Bloga-versary 4/26/23

Welcome to WednesdayBookClub and HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO THE BLOG!!  Yes, we have past the one-year mark of me realizing that running WednesdayBookClub for an actual 1/3 of my life counts as "A blog" and that I should probably back all of this up before I lose said blog for the third (?) time. (RIP to the GOAT, the Observation. #GoneButNotForgotten)




 

Seriously, thanks for the support.


As for this week in reading, my mental health is playing silly buggers again. April is always a killer month for me. I'm trying to tie up loose ends and I keep getting tangled up in them plus family stuff. I also did a pseudo-press release for the Saudade book cover and doing more with the CMR team since the Kickstarter starts in less than a week(!!).


That said, I'm listening to snippets of The Alchemist's Daughter whenever my brain rot lets me. 


Anyway, happy anniversary gang. Thanks for your support, you're all (Well, mostly) awesome. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers