Tuesday, June 20, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: 06/21/23

Welcome to another WednesdayBookClub, everyone! I hope everyone is having a good day today. 


So before we get started on Book Club, a few announcements!





First, if you were looking for that horrible Beginners Guide to Dune that I promised to make, it's on Youtube and now it has captions! Because accessibility and I didn't want to transcribe it by hand. The full transcription will be on my other blog once I add some pictures and junk. 


Second, guess whose library decided to buy a bunch of the books she recommended while she was already overwhelmed?! Yes, it happened again. I will continue to never learn my lessons. Shuddup.


And lastly, I DNF'd The Improbable Tales of Baskerville Hall. Here's my review but TL:DR, too fast and they did the cardinal sin of "Smart person does unnecessarily dumb thing" and I couldn't keep going.


I was actually feeling kinda bad about giving up on it so early and then I remembered how many books/movies got me invested in characters within the first 10% of the story so GUILT ABSOLVED! 


What about you all? Anything good?





No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers