Tuesday, November 14, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: 11/15/23

Hello and welcome to WednesdayBookClub, everyone! Due to stupid reasons, I'm probably out right now playing Pokemon Go, trying to get 3 eggs to hatch.




Let me know if you wanna be friends on Pokemon Go, BTW.



So this week, I've been reading Once Upon a Murder. About 50 percent into that and having a blast with how dramatic it is. Seriously, how am I supposed to care about the dead body when A. He was a totally jerk in the last book and B. My OTP is having dramatic conversations in the rain!


Hopefully will be done with that plus the review next week. (Maybe. I accidentally planned a full weekend and I'm already lamenting it.)


Not much else to report. What about you all? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers