Tuesday, November 7, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: 11/08/23

Hello and welcome to WednesdayBookClub, everyone!! Important news, my niece just had her baby so I'm a great aunt!! *Passes out candy cigar* I can't wait to make this kid watch a bunch of weird movies no one else their age is watching. It's gonna be great.





Onwards to book club!



So this has been a bit of a long week, both with being on baby watch and a friend of mine not feeling well (Don't worry, all are fine) so haven't read as much as I wanted to BUT I have read....


I'm about 10% into Once Upon a Murder. Having fun and really appreciating the dead body showing up on literally page 2. We love a quick murder! Wait, that sounds wrong. Anyway, I have my new MP3 player so once I load it with music, I'll hopefully be off my phone more and actually read more.


What about you all? Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers