Tuesday, November 21, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: 11/22/23

WednesdayBookClub, gang! Is it just me or did (U.S) Thanksgiving just sneak up on us? I only realized it was happening because my sister works retail and I'm getting Black Friday emails from everyone.





Jokes on them, I'm broker than broke. Book club time!!



Okay, so this week, I finished Once Upon a Murder by Samantha Larsen, thus making sure my review rating on NG stays above 80%. Here's the review but the gist is it was too rushed and dramatic for my taste. 


This week, I'm gonna try to knock out another book. I'm thinking How To Solve Your Murder. Fortunately, I don't celebrate the holidays so I don't have to worry about being bombarded with family but on the downside, I've gotten better at Pokemon Go and I actually want to leave my house now.


Again, I am undone by my own hubris


What about you all? Anything good this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers