Wednesday, November 29, 2023

WednesdayBookClub:11/29/23

 Hello, gang and welcome to another book club. We're running a little late today because my brain seems to be replaced with a pile of sludge and no matter how much I try to remember to do something, I forget it. *Sips coffee* At least I've been getting better sleep





So I picked up the ARC for At First Spite by Olivia Dade because SHE SENT IT TO ME!!! Officially the coolest thing that's happened to me regarding the book club!! I also got the ARC for Twelfth Knight, a YA retelling of Shakespeare's Twelfth Night (My favorite of his plays).


Haven't done much reading because I had some much-needed writing done. I also have the "Pile of sludge for brains" situation that hasn't helped much plus splaying Pokemon Go. I'm gonna try to set today aside for reading only. 


What about you all? Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers