Wednesday, January 31, 2024

WednesdayBookClub: 1/31/23

Welcome to another WednesdayBookClub, everyone! I know what you all are thinking and yes, somehow it IS still Janurary! Still, we're not gonna let that stop us from having a good time



So I'm about 65% done with At First Spite. I've already started on the review because I have some big thoughts about it (Good ones) and I want to make sure I get it straight. If I had to compare this book, I'd say it's Pride and Prejudice, Georgie All Along and While You Were Sleeping mixed together. Which is good because I love all of those things.


I showed up for the Spite House but I legit want the best for these characters and I'm bummed about the big 3rd Act Meltdown that's coming (Because it's totes coming and it already hurts).


I need to get my focus back and read back because a library hold has just come in and as we all know, it's never just one. I also have one last ARC to review


I also finally finished my favorite reads of 2023 list if anyone is curious. I'm kinda proud of myself that all of them are femme writers!


Well, that's me. What about you all? Anything good?


No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers