Tuesday, January 23, 2024

WednesdayBookClub: A Mechanical Issues Book Club???

 Hello and welcome to WednesdayBookClub, everyone! Continuing on with the grand tradition of me writing this on Tuesday nights, there's a not zero percent chance when you read this, I'll be crouched behind my dryer. Apparently, it wants to continue its break from this snow and has decided not to work! 




Anyhow, I have running water again and I hope you all have had a good week. It's book club time.


So this week, I'm still in At First Spite. Between losing water during the last few days and making the final touches of a project, I've been too distracted.


In lighter news, me and my sister have launched our ramblings disguised as a podcast! Our first episode is about Pollyanna and how it's secretly the blueprint for a smalltown romance! Here's the video if you're curious



I fully intend on getting back into the book Wednesday afternoon. Oh, and keep an eye out for my top reads of 2023 list!



What about you all? Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers