Monday, January 15, 2024

WednesdayBookClub: SNOW DAY!!! 1/17/24

 *Walks in wearing puffer coat* Welcome to another WednesdayBookClub, everyone! If you're in North America like me, I hope you're warm and cozy during this winter vortex doohickey. I'm actually writing this Monday night just in case I lose power in the next 48 hours. I mean, I kinda doubt it but I'm hedging my bets just in case.





So last week, I finally finished Everyone On This Train....By Benjamin Stevenson. Here's the review but TLDR, if you like the first book, you'll like this one. Ern is an idiot but a very human and believable one.


I'm reading At First Spite by Olivia Dade. I'm only 3% in and I'm already seeing (good) red flags. It's hard to explain without giving the whole bag away. Hopefully, I'm further in the book by Wednesday, though. I have until Valentine to finish this. 


ETA: Tuesday 6PM: STILL HAVE POWER!! I'm 15% in and it's interesting to see the breadcrumbs Dade is leading to not only our duo's trauma but how exactly we got here.



Well, that's it for me. What about you all? Also should I start posting these on BlueSky? Since some folks are spending more time over there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers