Tuesday, February 27, 2024

WednesdayBookClub: 2/28/24

Welcome to another book club, gang. Um, I don't have anything clever to say here so BOOK CLUB TIME!!






So last week, I asked the twitter gang if I should request the books I saw on NetGalley and the irresponsible guttersnipes voted Yes. I then requested one of them because I too am an irresponsible guttersnipe BUT I only requested the one that was staring me in the face and it's a novella! So I was impulsive but in a smart way.

So that request was "In Which Margo Halifax Earns Her Shocking Reputation" by Alexandra Vashti. Book review is right here but TLDR, book good, book short.

I  also picked up The Lightning Thief audiobook from the library. Not a fan of the narrator but I'm listening to this for the upcoming episode of the podcast so this is more research than for fun. And because the library just loves to give you all of your holds at once, I just got Peg and Rose Solve a Murder. I'm not sure if I'll listen it to it now or postpone it.


Not sure how much reading I'll do this week because I have to get started on Dune Rant part Deux: Spoilers Edition.

What about you all? Anything good that you want to yell at us about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers