Wednesday, March 13, 2024

WednesdayBookClub: 03/13/24

 Welcome to book club, everyone!! I took last week off because my mental health was pretty bad last Wednesday and it honestly got worse towards the end of the week. I'm feeling better now but still weepy and trying to catch up on sleep.


So onwards to book club!



So I tried listening to the audiobook of Peg and Rose Solve a Murder but kinda bailed on it because I wasn't feeling it. I'm only 1% in so I might try more today.


I'm also trying to hack my brain into letting me read books with my eyeballs so I can finally finish this arc but unfortunately, I kinda crashed this week so it's slow going.

In lighter news, I've finished editing the upcoming podcast episode so I'll be transcribing it this week. I'm also about 90% done with a personal project I've been working on so last week wasn't a complete dud.


What about you all. Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers