Wednesday, July 17, 2024

WednesdayBookClub: A Rainy Day Book Club 7/17/24

Hey, gang! Book club was late today because I was too tired Tuesday night to write it and this morning, I was woken up by my incredibly loud great nephew.....Who I then played with because he's very adorable.




So let's get started, shall we?



So last week, I was recovering from everything that's happened in the past 6 weeks and I feel better. Even my incredibly unfortunate medical appointment yesterday didn't mess me up too much. (Not-so-fun fact, did you know that even if you show up for your doctor's appointment but your doctors missed all three appointments, they STILL won't refill your prescription because you need to meet them? GREAT HEALTHCARE SYSTEM YOU GOT HERE, AMERICA!)


Anyway, I'm calm, the weather is gloomy and I have an ARC that hits shelves in 6 days that I still haven't started. So Imma see how far I can get into it today


What about you all? Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers