Tuesday, April 26, 2022

WednesdayBookClub: Closer Than We Think....

 *Originally posted 08/19/20 on observationdeck.kinja.com


Hello, everyone! Welcome to WednesdayBookClub and the reason behind the curious title is that it just fits a lot of things I’m feeling right now, both positive and negative. Friends, opportunity, the future. It’s just closer than we think or feel it is. Also, it’s because of my book goals too. Let’s get started!




So I’m about 25/30 of my book reading goal and I’m at 448 on my TBR goal of 445 so yay!! I felt really stalled because I’ve been reading different book series’ so I was stuck at 465. I finally decided to go through it again with the question “Do I want to experience this or do I want to know how it ends?” in mind. It was shockingly clarifying.

As for reading, I picked up some books and comics from the library. Also, I finished A Conspiracy in Belgravia (Holy crap, those last 3 chapters) and I’m about 15 percent into These Old Shades. Okay, everyone keeps calling Avon a playboy and scoundrel but my dude has talked about getting his heart broken twice within 50 pages, and Why you lying, my dude? I see you.

What about you? What lovely things have you read this week? Also, check out the Void-O-Matic on the way out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers