Tuesday, April 26, 2022

WednesdayBookClub: Homestretch??

 *Originally posted 8/12/20 observationdeck.kinja.com

Hello and welcome to WednesdayBookClub!! My name is Geesejuggler and I have 6 books left on my book reading goal!! I’ve made a deal with a friend that I can read something not on my TBR if I finish it before October 5, which puts me at a book a week. Not sure if I can make it but I’m gonna go for it! But enough about me, let’s talk books!!



This week, I devoured Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert. It’s a lovely and mostly light book that still deals with the struggles of moving on after an abusive relationship and living with chronic pain. I really recommend it, even if romance isn’t your thing. Up next, I’m finally going to read These Old Shades. I have no idea why I haven’t started on that yet.

What about you all? Anything good? Also, don’t forget to feed to Void-O-Matic while you’re here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers