Tuesday, April 26, 2022

WednesdayBookClub: Fall Is Here!!!

 *Originally 9/23/20 on Observationdeck.kinja.com


Hello, all and welcome to WednesdayBookClub! My name is Geesejuggler and fall is finally here, y’all. The temperature has dropped in my neck of the woods and I’m so thankful. I hate being hot. But enough of my celebration. Onwards to book club!!




So I haven’t read anything this week because it seems I’ve meandered my way into a minor depression! Nothing major but between shake-ups at my writing gig, my period, and my neighbor’s kid being a terror (I live in a condo and he is LOUD!), it’s been a lot. I’m trying not to be hard on myself while still moving forward on other projects.

What about you all? Anything good? Also, toss a rant to your Void-O-Matic on your way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers