Tuesday, April 26, 2022

WednesdayBookClub: Too Hot

 *Originally posted 7/29/20 ObservationDeck.kinja.com


Hello, all and welcome to WednesdayBookClub, everyone! I’m not even posting a picture, I’m just using this song because IT’S TOO DANG HOT!! I hate summer! Yes, I know that this song isn’t about the heat but I don’t care. Let’s get started on book club.



So this week, I’ve finally gotten back into Scandal in Belgravia. Something I love about this series so far is that it’s mostly about the people and hey, look. Murder! I genuinely care about the characters and not trying to solve the crime. It’s nice.

What about you all? Anything good? Also, be sure to check out the Void-O-Matic on your way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers