And about 40% into Box in the Woods. Both books are due back to Overdrive so I'm debating picking them up physically at the library or again in Ebooks.
— WednesdayBookClub (@NinersBookClub) July 14, 2021
I am planning a big trip to the libarary because I'm done with my big projects so TIME TO START 50 DIFFERENT THINGS!! 2/
Sunday, June 19, 2022
WBC on Twitter: 07/14/21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GJ Reviews: "The Blonde Who Came In from the Cold" By Ally Carter
Thank you to Avon and Harper Voyager and NetGalley for giving me an ARC. All thoughts and opinions are my own
-
Thank you to Penguin Group Dutton and NetGalley for giving me an ARC in exchange for a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
-
Thank you to NetGalley and Piccadilly Press for the ARC in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
-
Thank you to Avon and Harper Voyager and NetGalley for giving me an ARC. All thoughts and opinions are my own
No comments:
Post a Comment