Trying to get back to old routines now.
— WednesdayBookClub (@NinersBookClub) October 27, 2021
I picked up Tristan Strong Keeps Punching and Chloe Liese's Always Only You from the bookstore on my trip so I'll be getting into those this week.
Also, NaNo is next week so I have to finish my prep for that. I'M NOT FREAKING OUT! 2/
Sunday, June 19, 2022
WBC on Twitter: 10/27/21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GJ Reviews: "The Blonde Who Came In from the Cold" By Ally Carter
Thank you to Avon and Harper Voyager and NetGalley for giving me an ARC. All thoughts and opinions are my own
-
Thank you to Avon and Harper Voyager and NetGalley for giving me an ARC. All thoughts and opinions are my own
-
Thank you to Penguin Group Dutton and NetGalley for giving me an ARC in exchange for a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
-
Thank you to NetGalley and Piccadilly Press for the ARC in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment