Take time to read. I haven't written for today but I'm up 800 words and I have until midnight so I'm not worried.
— WednesdayBookClub (@NinersBookClub) November 3, 2021
What about you all? Anything good?
(Man, my arm is sore!) 2/3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GJ Reviews: "The Blonde Who Came In from the Cold" By Ally Carter
Thank you to Avon and Harper Voyager and NetGalley for giving me an ARC. All thoughts and opinions are my own
-
Thank you to Avon and Harper Voyager and NetGalley for giving me an ARC. All thoughts and opinions are my own
-
Thank you to Penguin Group Dutton and NetGalley for giving me an ARC in exchange for a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
-
Thank you to NetGalley and Piccadilly Press for the ARC in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment