I bought myself a gift card for my local bookstore because I had a really rough week last week and I deserve a pretty! 2/2
— WednesdayBookClub (@NinersBookClub) November 10, 2021
What about you? Anything good? @jinxeptor, @MrsSpidermanYYC, @Nemesisgoldhair, @Elpico72, @QuasiHatrack, @mythbri and @Little_Drac
Sunday, June 19, 2022
WBC on Twitter: 11/10/21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GJ Reviews: "The Blonde Who Came In from the Cold" By Ally Carter
Thank you to Avon and Harper Voyager and NetGalley for giving me an ARC. All thoughts and opinions are my own
-
Thank you to Penguin Group Dutton and NetGalley for giving me an ARC in exchange for a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
-
Thank you to NetGalley and Piccadilly Press for the ARC in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
-
Thank you to Avon and Harper Voyager and NetGalley for giving me an ARC. All thoughts and opinions are my own
No comments:
Post a Comment