& since August was secretly 6 months long, I didn't read much. Also, I have abandoned the TBR goal and it's slowly growing again. I'm also feeling manic so I might start picking other books too. I don't know yet.
— WednesdayBookClub (@NinersBookClub) September 7, 2022
I need a nap. I'll go into further depth late but I'm done ATM 2/
Tuesday, September 13, 2022
WBC on Twitter: 9/7/22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
GJ Reviews: "The Blonde Who Came In from the Cold" By Ally Carter
Thank you to Avon and Harper Voyager and NetGalley for giving me an ARC. All thoughts and opinions are my own
-
Thank you to Penguin Group Dutton and NetGalley for giving me an ARC in exchange for a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
-
Thank you to NetGalley and Piccadilly Press for the ARC in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
-
Thank you to Avon and Harper Voyager and NetGalley for giving me an ARC. All thoughts and opinions are my own
No comments:
Post a Comment