Tuesday, May 30, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: A Resting Book Club 5/31/23

Hello, everyone!! My Kickstarter is finally over!! We hit our goal and even some of our stretch goals too! Thank you to everyone who pledged, shared our link and even just endured me yelling about this for the past 6 weeks. Seriously, this has been 10 years in the making and we wouldn't have done it without you. 


Now on to our regularly scheduled book club!





This week, I got stalled by stress so I've only really started reading again Monday. I did finish Mister Miracle by Varian Johnson. I definitely recommend this for someone curious about Mister Miracle over Kirby's OG run. Not that I didn't love it but it's less confusing and cheesy than Kirby. I liked this take on Scott and Barda and yes, it's partially because they're BIPOC.


I'm moving on to The Eternals. I have both Gaiman and Knauf's runs so we'll see if this team will stick or not.


Still in A Novel Disguise and ANOTHER DEATH HAS HAPPENED!! Very exciting. I also need to make moves on my other arcs too.


What about you all? Anything good?


No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers