Tuesday, July 25, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: 07/26/23 Is It Finally The Big One?

Another day, another disaster on Twitter. (No, I'm not calling it X. Kiss my foot, Musky). Yet another reminder of my Linktree with my other socials on here. I'm also on Bluesky but it's my main one. I might make one for book club so people can find me on there. I'll give it another week. 





In lighter news, the pre-order period for the Saudade anthology is nearly over so if you want the book at a cheaper cost and get us closer to our goal of having it on audiobook, here's the link! 


So this week, I finally finished both When Grumpy Met Sunshine by Charlotte Stein and A Botanist's Guide to Flowers and Fatalities. I enjoyed both books but When Grumpy Met Sunshine was insane and I can't wait for more people to read it. 


This week, I'm reading Bringing Down the Duke by Evie Dunmore. I'm about 8 percent in and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'll probably give it until 20% to wow or not. 


What about you all? Anything good this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers