Tuesday, August 22, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: 08/23/23

Welcome to WednesdayBookClub, my lovelies! I don't know about y'all but my brain is mush this past week. I don't know if it's the heat or the awkward transition of this time of the year but ugh.  We also had a death in the family and while we weren't close, it's started a new round of Dead Dad Feels.



I also want some cake. It's not that important in the grand scheme of things but then again, what really is?



Okay, so books. I've kinda been dithering around with books on KU so I'm like 3-15 percent into a bunch of books. I also picked up the fourth Amelia Peabody book on audiobook because those always perk me up. I have no idea what I'm gonna do when I go through all of these. 


I don't expect to have much to say next week either. I have a big religious thing this week so any reading I'll do will be pretty sparse.


What about you all? Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers