Tuesday, August 29, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: 8/30/23

 It's that time of the week again, everyone! Let's go!




So this week, I'm about 60% into Lion of the Valley by Elizabeth Peters, book 4 in the Amelia Peabody series. I decided to take it easy last week and listen to an audiobook while I knit. I'm enjoying the book. I know I say this every book but it remains true: It's hilarious how hornt Amelia and Emerson are for each other. We were even treated to another "Listen, I know there's some prudes out there but my husband is smoking hot. We're grown adults having grown adult fun, you stupid Puritans". It's just always gold when she does that. 


I've also picked The Blonde Identity now that my schedule is more free. I'm gonna try to finish that off this week. 


Like I said last week, this update is pretty light but what about you all? Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers