Tuesday, August 8, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: 08/09/23 All of the Books!

Hello, all! Friendly reminder to all that you can request books from your library and ask to be notified of Ebook purchases on Libby. I just got a book that was released this week because I did both things! Libraries are great, y'all. 





So books I'm currently reading


The Blonde Identity by Ally Carter (Literally just got it

The Spare Man by Mary Robinette Kowal (Only about 7% in. Not sure if I'll continue)

Everyone in My Family Has Killed Someone by Benjamin (About 25% in. Very curious about the other murders the other family member have committed and how the mystery ties in)

Bringing Down The Duke by Evie Dunmore (Stalled at 13% but willing to give it more time)


And I gave up on Real Men Knit because it felt like something I would write but not in a good way, if that makes any sense? Too much info dump to feel natural and inviting


What about you all? Anything good this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers