Tuesday, September 19, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: 09/20/23

Another week, another book club, everyone! Is it just me or are we in a weird time warp in which time makes even less sense than usual? I know there's been more on my plate lately only for it to freeze for a week and start again.





Then again, I've always had a weird relationship with time. One again, the irony that I'm in charge of a weekly book club hasn't escaped me. And so it goes....



So this week, I haven't made any headway in my books. I recorded the rant I promised for the Kickstarter and I'm busy with editing that and job hunting (And then feeling pathetic after said hunting). Also, my sister's been working on gifts for 2 baby showers and of course, had to work at my house.


I have a family thing this weekend so I don't foresee much reading but we'll see. GOOD THING, I'VE EXTENDED MY READING GOAL.......I'm smart.


What about you all? Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers