Tuesday, October 17, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: 10/18/23

Welcome to another book club, my duckies! I hope everyone has had as good a week as one can have given the circumstances! I won't be as active on the twitter side of this post when this posted because I'm out touching grass (I'm teaching field trips but same thing). 




But I hope you all are having a good time while I'm out! Let's get started.



So this week, I'm listening to Caimh McDonnell's The Day That Never Comes. I'm about 20 percent in (Paul's just found Bunny's car) and having fun with it. It's interesting because there absolutely is a mystery happening (As evident with the dead body in the prologue) but we're dealing more with the characters and I'm having fun. I love Molly. 


I'm also up to 3 ARCs now. We have


  • "Everyone on This Train Is a Suspect" by Benjamin Steveson (Follow up to "Everyone In My Family Has Killed Someone". Wow, these titles are long)
  • "Once Upon a Murder" by Samantha Larsen (Follow up to "A Novel Disguise")
  • "How to Solve Your Own Murder" by Kristen Perrin


I'll be getting started on those this weekend (Hopefully). What about you all? Anything good?


No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers