Tuesday, October 24, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: 10/25/23

Welcome to another book club, everyone!! It's fall which means my house is slowly being invaded by all of the critters that are in the field behind my house. So far, it's mostly been bugs and spiders but a small mole got it to my house! Don't worry, it's been safely relocated to a spot away from my house. 




If you ask nicely, I will share pictures of it. Anyway, BOOK CLUB!!


I'm still in The Day That Never Comes. I haven't been tracking how far I am but for a book that is more focused on the personal drama rather than the (brutally murdered) dead body, I'm having fun! 


Still haven't had the mindset to get into the ARCs I got. Hopefully, my brain will stop being a jerk and let me read. 


That's it for me. What about you all? Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers