Wednesday, October 4, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: A Wonky Book Club 10/04/23

Hello and welcome to WednesdayBookClub, everyone! As some people might notice it, I'm still on Twitter and continuing my fight against the Musky Overlord because at this point, I desperately want to see him sued. I'm debating if I'll start posting the link for WBC on BlueSky to drum up more interest but I'm not sure. I like our not-so-little club. 




Anyway, onto book club!



So I've heard sinus headaches on again, off again for the past week and I've been out of it. Two great example of it is A. I'm actually writing this blog Wednesday morning about 20 minutes before I usually post the link on Twitter. (I usually write these Tuesday nights.


Example B is me being mean to myself because I absolutely haven't listened to the audiobook I borrowed from the library only to discover last night that I never borrowed said audiobook. So I'm gonna take it easy this week cuz um, dang.


Also, I got approved for the sequel of A Novel Disguise, the new Lady Librarian series. I was planning on doing grown-up stuff today but I think I'm just gonna read. I do need to find sinus meds and food though


What about you all? Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers