Tuesday, December 26, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: Last Book Club of 2023!

Welcome to book club, everyone and welcome to the weird temporal limbo at the end of the calendar year!





First off, I'd like to thank everyone for another year of book club. I wouldn't be here doing this without your support. I'm doing reviews and branching out now all because of your support and encouragement. I'm very excited about where the new year will take us.  GOLD STAR TO THE CREW!! 


Second, due to the mixture family stuff, the brain being PMS bork'd and mental health stuff, I'm still stalled but this is it, dang it. I have books to read.


What about you all? Anything good and how close are you to finishing your goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers