Tuesday, December 19, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: A Penultimate Book Club 12/20/23:

Welcome to another book club, everyone!! We're approaching the end of 2023 and entering the 3rd year of Book Club! Do I have any special anniversary plans for 2024? Nope! But I might do something special though. I feel like 2024 is about to be the year where I just do the most, you know? Something about this year just makes me want to do more. 





Enough about that. Let's do book club!


I'm about 60% into Everyone on This Train Is a Suspect. I would be further but Ernest is being a butthead. Don't worry, it's not in a world-breaking way but in a "Buddy, I love you but you better be glad you're 2-D because I'd slap you" way. I should be done this weekend so keep an eye out for the review!


Also, I'm done editing the Pollyanna rant! I need to do the video part but for the most part, it's done! 


What about you all? Anything good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers