Wednesday, January 3, 2024

WednesdayBookClub: FIRST BOOK CLUB OF THE YEAR!!

*Throws confetti* NEW YEAR, SAME NONSENSE, EVERYONE!!! 






Welcome to book club, everyone! I hope everyone had an event-less week and got to rest up. LET'S TALK BOOKS!





Yeah, my sleep has been particularly borked this week so I haven't read this week. I also gotta sit down today to work on some projects that I want to do in 2024 (Including a kinda podcast).


I also want to figure out what my book reading goal for 2024 will be. No, I didn't think about that last year. Time is hard for some people!!



What about you? Any goals for this year or any books you're especially excited to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers