Tuesday, December 12, 2023

WednesdayBookClub: 12/13/23

Time for another WednesdayBookClub, everyone! I hope everyone is doing okay. It's getting colder in my neck of the woods but I've been walking more outside and god, it's beautiful. I get way people don't like this weather but I'm a sucker for it.





So this week, I'm still reading Everyone On This Train Is a Suspect. Something I like about Stevenson's style is how he doesn't feel like he's trying to outsmart the audience while also not overdoing it with self-deprecation. Ernie isn't exactly the most confident person on the planet but after being in his head for a while, you understand why. I'm not far into it but I'm having fun. Hopefully, I can finish all of my ARC before 2024. 

What about you all? Anything good this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The History of WednesdayBookClub

Welcome!  My name is GJ and this is my blog! This is just a quick intro/ history of for any newcomers